Phyllis Pittman Communications is committed to being a dynamic resource for the latest and most accurate cancer information. We assist people and their families in making the best healthcare decisions possible. Our objective is to communicate current, simplified health information without the specialized medical jargon doctors often use. While much of the internet's information is inaccurate, outdated and unreliable, our information is reviewed by experts from the world's leading cancer institutions, and is regularly updated to reflect the most current research.
Doctors from the following cancer institutions have reviewed our work:
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center
- Dana-Farber/Brigham and Women's Cancer Center
- Mayo Clinic
- Harvard Medical School
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Vanderbilt-Ingram Cancer Center
- Ohio State University James Cancer Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Oregon Health & Science University
- Baylor College of Medicine
- Massachusetts General Hospital Cancer Center
- Boston University Medical Center
- University of Michigan Comprehensive Cancer Center
- Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
Why we are No. 1 in our field
Phyllis Pittman Communications features:
- Over 120 tumor types and cancer topics
- Over 1,000 pages of cancer information
- Over 1,500 original illustrations
- Content reviewed by more than 80 world-renowned cancer specialists
- A responsive design that can be viewed on any computer, tablet or smartphone
- Compatibility with Apple or Android devices
- To be a leading provider and a trustworthy source of clear and concise information that readers rely on to make informed healthcare decisions.
Core Values and Beliefs
- Knowledge is empowering and the more informed a person is about their cancer diagnosis, the better the outcome will be.
- There should be no barriers to obtaining state of the art information about cancer treatment options.
- Every person deserves to have access to factual information in layman’s terms.
Phyllis Pittman Communications also addresses the practical, emotional, and spiritual needs of patients, caregivers, and family members.